Mortgage Processor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mortgage Processor to join our team.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to process mortgage loans;
- Obtains necessary information (i.e. loan applications, credit documents, appraisals, etc.) to process and complete mortgage loan files;
- Verifies all documentation for accuracy and completeness;
- Performs a variety of tasks; works under general supervision;
- Customer Service/Contact;
- Verifying and analyzing financial information and documentation provided by borrower to satisfy underwriting conditions;
- Working knowledge of the loan closing process;
- Mortgage loan officer assistance/communication;
- Ability to order and obtain third party information associated with the processing of the loan;
- Working knowledge of State (Nationwide) and Federal Disclosures;
- Prepare mortgage loan documentation for application and approval, provide support to secondary market sales and account department in loan operations.
- Prior mortgage/banking/credit risk experience and customer service skills;
- Attention to detail; Analytical thinker; Phone/Email skills interacting with a variety of different clients.