Program Management Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Program Management Intern to join our team.
- Develops and directs the program team to include resource allocation and management;
- Works with Contracts and Supply Chain organizations to manage programs subcontracts via proper flow-down of requirements;
- Acts as primary customer interface for all program aspects and leads program reviews to discuss technical, cost and schedule activities;
- Works closely with Product Managers to ensure on time delivery of bundled products within cost.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance, if required;
- Planning and Organizing Skills;
- Pursuing a degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain, Construction Science, Psychology or related degree;
- Excellent communication and organization skills;
- Must be willing and able to travel internationally;
- Microsoft Excel;
- Computer literacy;
- Microsoft Word;
- Excellent writing, verbal and interpersonal skills;
- BS or MS required. PMI / PMP Certification a plus;
- Proven track record of managing $75M+ programs with challenging technical, schedule, risk and cost requirements;
- Strong understanding of Government contracting requirements such as FAR, ITAR, etc;
- Microsoft Power Point;
- Familiar with DOD/MIL standards and the military equipment acquisition and qualification process;
- Microsoft Project Familiarity.