Software Development Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Development Intern to join our team.
- You’ll leverage libraries and toolsets such as jQuery, SASS, Grunt, Bower, and Webpack to build scalable enterprise applications;
- You’ll also contribute to our body of coding standards and best practices.
- Understanding of an OO language;
- Junior in College;
- Currently studying Computer Science or similar degree focus;
- Experience with SQL;
- Experience with C# and .NET or Java;
- Knowledge of AngularJS and version control (SVN or GIT);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills;
- Want to be on a team that wants to help you grow as part of the team and is willing to take the time to help you achieve each step along the way;
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent (or have experience);
- Academic or hands on experience in Web or UI development;
- Bachelor’s Degree (U.S. or Foreign Equivalent) in Digital Media, Computer Science, Information Technology, or an Engineering related field;
- Experience in software application design tools and programming languages.