Application Engineering Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Application Engineering Intern to join our team.
- Working with design, marketing, sales, and product definition teams to successfully launch new products into the market.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with lab equipment, like oscilloscopes, along with soldering and debugging skills;
- In pursuit of a bachelor’s degree in an Applications, Manufacturing, Quality, Process Engineering, or related technical discipline;
- Leadership, teamwork, and customer service;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Pursuing a BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field;
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills required in a team environment;
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Strong academics and laboratory experience;
- Strong work ethic and the abilities to work independently on large projects;
- Currently pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field;
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations in front of department peers;
- In pursuit of an undergraduate degree in Engineering. Focus in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering preferred;
- Strong oral and written communication skills.