Systems Support Analyst 5 Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Systems Support Analyst 5 to join our team.
- Identify and assess risk and remediation plans;
- Follow change and problem management policies;
- Provides direction or guidance to less experienced staff.: 7+ years systems support analysis experience;
- Communicate changes/upgrades to all customers;
- Oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan;
- Participates in the development of technical support strategies and plans;
- Provide on-call support after hours and on weekends on a rotational basis;
- Leads efforts to troubleshoot network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups;
- Coordinate risk remediation with Subject Matter Experts;
- Change and Defect management through Remedy and JIRA;
- Leads support projects and migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations;
- Acts as an internal consultant regarding use of tools and process re-engineering to improve delivery, support and governance process execution;
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees updating and testing of the business continuation plan;
- Perform various application software installations, configuration changes and configure plug-in software. Monitors system performance and capacity;
- Monitor and track vulnerability remediation.
- 6+ years of systems support analysis experience;
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level environment.