Design Quality Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Design Quality Engineer to join our team.
- Cooperate with artists to construct beautiful experiences for mobile platforms;
- Create and review proposals to determine if specific project ideas can be produced;
- Iterate on designs based on feedback;
- Quickly visualize and implement ideas to communicate concepts;
- Organize and maintain a library of project asset.
- Experience with Git, Perforce , or other SCM is a plus;
- Be a quick learner and deep diver who is eager to explore what’s new and trending;
- Experience with other creative software such as Adobe Illustrator or Adobe After Effects;
- Be a dynamic individual with great teamwork, communication, and interpersonal skills;
- Strong knowledge of iOS, Android, and macOS is a plus;
- Advanced experience with Adobe Photoshop or other image-editing software is a must;
- Be a detail-oriented and creative problem-solver who can view obstacles through a different lens;
- Lead the problem-solving efforts related to engineering quality issues including the 8D process;
- Own and develop phase-gate approach incorporating best practices for a robust product development methodology to ensure flawless new product launch;
- Support Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) as well as Hazard Analysis for functional safety to identify, manage and reduce risks;
- Participate in the development of and ensure engineering processes are compliant with IATF 16949.