Hardware Test Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Hardware Test Engineer to join our team.
- Document test results and comment on any findings;
- Investigate circuit failures and debug unexpected behavior;
- Plan and execute circuit- and product-level testing.
- Familiarity with Linux is a plus;
- Prior experience with embedded systems is a plus;
- Familiarity with various types of testing equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes, analyzers, multimeters);
- Familiarity with Bash scripting, Python, or similar programming languages is preferred;
- Knowledge of electronic assemblies and computer functionality;
- Understanding of circuit theory and analysis.