Mechanical Assembly Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mechanical Assembly Associate to join our team.
- Assemble metal-clad equipment and other power distribution equipment, installing components, units and sub-assemblies to job specifications;
- Disassemble finished product (split), prepare for shipping and assist in the shipping process;
- Adjust, repair or replace electrical components/parts to correct defects and to ensure conformance of specifications;
- Install components by reading and interpreting material lists and panel layouts;
- Set up and maintain a clean working environment at all times.
- Able to read a measuring tape to a 1/16” measurement;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- 1-2 years previous experience;
- Able to perform simple addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division calculations using whole numbers and fractions;
- Able to read and interpret documents such as assembly drawings/instructions.