Quality Assurance Test Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quality Assurance Test Engineer to join our team.
- Be a role model for the Issuetrak team culture;
- Help improve processes involving the DevOps Team;
- Devise and implement test plans with the team;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Contribute to successfully meeting team KPI goals;
- Maintain AWS EC2 testing environments;
- Explore the product for defects and document them accordingly to improve user experience;
- Manually test the Issuetrak product and related software;
- Gain a complete understanding of the Issuetrak product;
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with team members;
- Utilize defect tracking tools such as GitLab;
- Pair with developers to review software changes;
- Provide training to other team members.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Obsessive attention to detail;
- Prior manual testing experience, or four (4) years of college/technical school in a related field;
- Ability to effectively self-prioritize work in a fast-paced environment;
- Prior experience in software quality assurance;
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Two (2) years of college, technical school, or associated career experience.