School bus drivers transport students to and from school and other activities. On school days, drivers pick up students in the morning and return them home in the afternoon. They also drive students to field trips, sporting events, and other activities. Between morning and afternoon trips, some drivers work at schools in other occupations, such as janitors, cafeteria workers, or mechanics. School bus drivers typically do the following:
School Bus Driver Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a School Bus Driver to join our team.
- Safely transports passengers;
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections;
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process.
- Good verbal communication skills;
- Valid driver s license for at least 3 years;
- Be subject to a background check, drug screen & physical;
- At least 21 years old;
- Must have a current Alaska State driver’s license with at least three (3) years driving experience in the United States;
- Ability to pass a DOT physical (we will provide);
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather;
- At least 19 years old;
- Valid driver s license for at least 5 years;
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug test and physical;
- HS Diploma/GED required;
- Be subject to a background check, drug test (including marijuana) and physical;
- Be subject to a background check, drug test and physical;
- At least 25 years old.