- Level II Trauma Center
- Growing program
- Typical week will include 1-2 on call 24 hour shifts, a ½ day of clinic, a few extreme acute care surgery cases (gas gangrene, acute abdomen with septic shock), Daily rounds on the floor and ICU
Full time Employed Position
Primary office in Davenport, IA; satellite office in Silvis, IL
Potential for Leadership Position
Iowa and Illinois License required
Competitive compensation and benefits package
- BC / BE Neurology required
- Level II Trauma Center
- 8 bed Stroke unit with a 6 bed Intermediate/Stepdown unit
- Combined outpatient and inpatient practice - Must be comfortable managing stroke patients
The Rio Grande Valley , one of the fastest growing ...
- Permanent Anesthesiologist opening
- Private Group practice
- No call, nights, or weekends
- Full or part-time
- Work at one Ambulatory Surgical Center
- No cases in the hospital
- Experienced candidates preferred because you will be working independently...
Weekend coverage: About one weekend per month. Either 7a-6p Sat/Sun, or 6p-7a Sat/Sun. (Backup calls covered by CRNAs).
Weekday shifts: D1-D5, with first doc leaving by noon and last by 7:30pm (depending on the OR schedule)
Weekday Overnight: 730pm-7am, with post...
Job #20343 Part-Time (Weekend) - Daytime Hospitalist Needed – South / Central New Jersey
If you are looking for a group that offers a strong work life balance this is the group for you. You will be joining a private, physician - owned practice, with an outstanding established...
...Health Centers, employs almost 400 staff, and serves over 40,000 patients. Our commitment and dedication to removing barriers towards healthcare services has allowed us to achieve and grow.
We want you to be part of a dynamic, innovative team that utilizes your medical...
Physician Group in Illinois is seeking a BE/BC Allergist to join our clinic in Central/South Central Illinois.
Practice Details Include:
Join an established Allergy practice in a rural setting. Referral streams from a Family/Pediatrics/Adult Medicine ambulatory...
Job# 20638 - Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon Opportunity - northern Miami/Dade County, Florida
A Level II Trauma program is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Orthopaedic Trauma Surgeon
Hospital employed practice.
Surgeons will have an opportunity to do elective...
Award-winning Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) in central New Jersey is seeking a full-time Neonatologist to join our growing team.
Our NICU is licensed for 50+ bassinets, and provides the most comprehensive neonatal care in the state for newborn and infants...
Private practice affiliated with local hospital is seeking BE/BC Ob/Gyn physician to practice in the community. Strong laparoscopic skills are ideal. Spanish-speaking is mandatory. Great location in Southeast Florida on the Broward-Dade border.
- Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified anesthesiologist
- 150+ bed hospital
- Designated Level III trauma and stroke center
- One of the most successful robot programs in the country
- Medical staff boasts over 90 physicians, in 30 specialties
Hospital Employed position. Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits will be offered to the appropriate candidate.
Birmingham is the largest city in Alabama with a population of 1.1 million people in the greater metropolitan area and it offers easy access...
Psych NP or PA needed for a small facility in Eastern Montana
Primarily outpatient with a small portion of inpatient
Facility has a 4 bed inpatient unit that typically has 2 patients/day
Typical day includes rounding in the morning if needed,...
Well established hospital is looking to employ a full time BC/BE Emergency Physician/Department Director
Work a combination of 12-hour shifts (7a-7p or 7p-7a) each month
Must be ABEM or AOBEM certified
Prefer experience as a Department Director
...* Employing over 650 medical staff, we are a physician led, integrated health system serving over 600,000 lives in NE Iowa, SE Minnesota... ...Our system is an award winning, physician-led, integrated healthcare system employing nearly 500 physicians. Our mission is to distinguish...
...psychotherapy and testing services for clients and families in an outpatient setting, which is multidisciplinary and part of an integrated health system.
Behavioral Health providers also work with health care practitioners and teams throughout the system, including...
- Full Time Psychiatrist position
- Employed or Independent Contractor options
- Must be willing to see all ages
- 80% clinical psychiatry / 20% Administrative
- I/P & IOP setting
- Medical Director duties include supervision of medical staff on day-to-day operations...
· Ambulatory and inpatient only opportunities (and mixed). Hospital affiliate-employed practice.
· Current practice of four physicians. 5th recruit arriving in Summer 2020 to be “inpatient only-based” and to establish the hospital’s Neuro-intensivist program.
- 100% adult inpatient
- Join 6 Vascular Neurologists in program
- 12 bed neurocritical care unit
- 168 annual shifts with opportunity to work extra
- Support staff on Neuro Stroke Unit includes Neuro specialized RNs and CNAs
- EPIC EMR
- Annual Stroke volumes...