...Independently manage the project deliverables with the understanding of New Product Development (NPD) requirements for external contract manufacturers
- Interact with a cross-functional New Product Development team to develop design and process controls (ie. pFMEA, Control...
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer I
Location: Atlanta, GA 30313
Duration: 7+ months(+ extension)
o Design and develop manufacturing processes, in order to meet daily production schedules while enhancing productivity...
...PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical Engineer, in Goleta, CA
• Develops, implements and analyzes manufacturing engineering plans and projects and communicates them to internal and external customers.
• Defines, develops and transfers manufacturing and engineering...
...for increasing the capability of production in all areas of manufacturing operations through the implementation and sustainment of effective... ...manufacturing processes, procedures, & equipment. The engineer is responsible to:
* Execute manufacturing improvement projects...
* Prioritizes tool changes in coordination with Manufacturing Manager
* Ensures that production requirements are met... ...have a Bachelor's degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, or Control Engineering
* Logical hands-on problem solving skills
* Works well in...
AS400 Industrial Engineering support.
1. Process NPR requests, ECN%26rsquo... ...KBM. This is to be accomplished by working with product and manufacturing engineering to make accurate, properly structure bills.
...Manufacturing Engineer Skokie, IL Kelly Services is currently seeking a Manufacturing l Engineer for one of our top clients in Skokie, IL. Our client is experiencing significant growth and looking to add talented individuals like yourself to their wonderful culture. Incumbent...
Performs a wide range of duties to develop and specify manufacturing operations including operational sequence, tooling, methods,... .... Provide technical assistance to manufacturing departments, engineering and materials planning to eliminate unnecessary operations and...
...applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Manufacturing Engineer will be plan and design manufacturing processes to maximize manyfacturability and serviceability.
Seeking a Manufacturing Engineer with a self-starter attitude and ownership mentality for projects for a fantastic opportunity in Lancaster SC. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for maintaining and developing best practices, such as: updating drawings for parts...
Pay Rate: $60.00
The Manufacturing Engineer II is responsible for managing technical activities including engineering, product development, application engineering, and support to customers and other departments. The incumbent promotes WCM and...
Manufacturing Engineering, 10 years (Required)
Sheetmetal fabrication, 10 years (Preferred)
Phoenix, AZ 85009 (Preferred)
United States (Required...
...This position will provide technical assistance to all manufacturing departments insuring the continuation of safe, economical, quality... ...fixture, gauges, etc.
Serve as liaison between production and engineering departments by developing engineering change notices and...
...technology - both for e-mobility and vehicles with combustion engines. Today, more than 77,000 employees work on innovative products... ...launch customer visits.
Develop processes and troubleshoot manufacturing process problems including internal and external complaints....