As paralegal, to support the Legal Department by:
1. Tracking the petitions/applications and the progress toward our clients' immigration to US
2. Monitoring the business documents and the development progress of our projects.
3. Drafting other legal documents and...
...for target KOLs
KOL identification and KOL engagement with Astrazeneca ’ s products and
compounds in development and TA new progress
Lead non-promotional scientific meeting to delivery new progress on product
relevant therapeutic area.
...of Mathematics or Sciences and other staff on the development of schemes of work, helping to build opportunities for:
Assessment for learning
Meeting the needs of all learners
Enrichment and external links
Summer camp or Full-time
Lesson planning and delivering.
Providing feedback and evaluating student progress.
Participating in training and professional development workshops.
Students age: 3-12
Standard English Accent.
Bachelor degree or above...
...and creating the English environment for the students
* Collaborating closely with the teachers to help the students to make the progress
* Interactive, modern teaching facilities
* Class size of 1-6 students
* 40 work hours per week (25 teaching hours and 15...
...advice and assistance to students in and out of the classroom.
8.To take an interest in, and give advice on, individual students’ progress in English.
9.To promote and maintain a pleasant, family-friendly atmosphere at all times.
10. Start date: Immediately....
Lead English lessons during scheduled times, provide an immersive English-speaking environment .
Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student and complete standardized forms as set by the English Department.
Maintain good relationships...
...learning process for students. Help the students to do pre-learning
and review, keep a close contact with parents about learning progress.
3、 Support other teaching or marketing activities as needed, e.g Demo show,...
...Doing demonstration classes and marketing activities.
* Communicating with the Chinese teachers about the class and the students’ progress.
* Working as a team with the Chinese teachers and Centre Managers to create good working relationships.
...to students such as checking homework, give feedback to students performance etc;
6. Update parents on time about their children progress and maintain good communication with parents;
7. Able to participate teaching research and other school activity. Create...
4. To help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. To provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. To take an interest in and give advice on individual student's progress in English
Grade student assignments and tests
Ensure an orderly classroom
Encourage students to read aloud in class
Write progress reports for department heads and parents
At least 2 years teaching experience...
...children in the kindergarten.
Work closely with the Chinese Principal in understanding and evidencing; individual class and cohort progress.
Appraise all team members according to school policy and advise the Group management on any contractual decisions.
...coaches. Coaches are supported by a highly qualified coach management team with regular CPD and opportunities for development and progression within the club also available.
Established in 2001, China ClubFootball is China’s biggest grassroots football provider, and a...
Create lesson plans
Track student progress
Provide extra help to struggling students
Follow school guidelines and regulations
Ensure that every student is succeeding to the best of their ability
Report progress of student to parents and department...
...Incorporate the school’s objectives into your curriculum by remaining up to date with mission and initiatives
Track and record student progress and keep records up to date for progress reports and report card conferences
Review curriculum needs and execute plans for...
...learners (ages 3-15)
• Using electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Participating in social activities with students organized by your school