...The visa fees to be paid in China are borne by the school.
A ticket to visit relatives can be provided after one year's work.
Insurance provided by school.
Free Chinese lessons
Paid winter/summer vacation.
Visa: Providing Foreign Expert Certificate/work visa
...hours, including meeting.
4.Winter and summer vacation
5.5 days paid sick leave and 2 days personal leaves
...reimbursement paid after completed and fulfilled the contract.
-Annual salary increase
-All the national public holidays plus summer vacation
-Legal ‘Z’ work visa, work permit and residence permit provided
-Accidental and Social insurance
...Comprehensive medical insurance
· Potential bonuses for contract renewal
· Chinese government holidays, Christmas holiday,
· Legal work visa
· Tuition discount for children of teachers
Our school strives to support...
...0 RMB with free accommodation
2. Visa: Z visa, work permit and residence permit support
3. Flight reimbursement: 5000 RMB
4. Summer or winter vacation allowance: 3000 RMB
5. Others: Arrival support, hotel reimbursement, paid public holidays, free accident insurance...
...)The capability and experience of teaching expertly and confidently within the Early Years or Key Stage One age range.
1)Medical Insurance provided
2)Winter break and Summer Break with payment
4)Z Visa provided
...• Excellent background of arts skills is preferred
Monday-Friday 8:00-12:30 & 13:30-17:30, weekends off
Summer holiday: 20 days
Winter Holiday: 10 days
Our benefits include:
• Competitive salary(15,000RMB-25,000RMB)
• On-campus dormitory...
- Salary & benefits
25-30k/month,after tax + free apartment
Medical insurance and free lunch
1 month paid for summer and winter vocations
Provide working visa
- Native speaker only
- Location: Fengxian Xincheng station on Line 5 Plus 6 mins by...
-Salary: 16-18K before tax
-Housing: free apartment
-Flight: Round ticket after one year contract
-Summer/winter holiday:Full pay (2months)
-Visa:work visa provided for successful applicants.
-Resume and recent...
... A clear focus on standards to raise achievement.
Committed to protecting and safeguarding children.
Maintains energy, enthusiasm, teamwork, and a sense of humor
...up to twice /year and USD 2384/year
Public Holiday: 19 Public holidays off annually.
Annual Paid Holiday: summer and winter holidays.
Sick Leave: 5 days full pay sick leave per year.
• Nationality: No Nationality Requirements...
...or TEFL/TESOL certificate
▪ Native English speakers
Salary & Benefits:
▪ Salary: 20-24K/M before tax (200CNY/M for tax)
▪ Housing allowance: 1K/M
▪ Free meals for working day
▪ Summer&winter holidays: 2 months in all(full paid in 10 days)
▪ Visa: work visa
4. English speaking and writing fluently
We will provide:
1. shuttle bus
2. free lunch in school canteen
3. with paid summer holidays and winter holidays, and all Chinese national holidays
4. medical insurance
5. work permit and work visa support
.... Up to 10,000 RMB start-up loan
8. Airport pick-up service and 3 days hotel reception
9. Accident and medical insurance
10. Summer & Winter vacations
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send the following documents to us
1. Resume & Recent Photo...
...Other benefits: Free breakfast and lunch provided on school days
Housing: On campus dormitory is available upon application
Paid summer & winter holiday
Health Insurance: yes
Work VISA provided: yes & expenses will be reimbursed
Annual round trip airfare...
...with qualifications and experience
Support for visa process and costs
Official Chinese holidays, Winter and Summer breaks
Annual home leave
Premium medical, dental and life insurance
Free tuition for one child, 2nd child may be eligible...
...applying the work permit and work visa of China
5. can be on board on August 12th, 2019
We will provide:
1. shuttle bus
2. lunch free
3. work permit and work visa support
4. summer holidays and winter holidays, and other school calendar's holidays
...Supervise and create an English environment outside of class time.
* Take part in special school activities during the Christmas and summer periods, if required.
* Attend teacher training sessions and exhibit a desire to improve ones self in the classroom.