Communications Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Communications Engineer to join our team.
- Weekly pictures for progress reports;
- Survey and project layout;
- Project estimating;
- Procurement of construction materials;
- Coordinate all communication activities;
- Coordination of subcontractors;
- Inspect project site(s);
- Safety management;
- Manage the installation and testing of the communication systems;
- Assisting and supporting project team with daily project coordination;
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance checks;
- Manage construction equipment;
- Document control (RFIs, submittals, test procedures, reports, manage open issues and discrepancies, change orders, claims, etc.).
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to provide engineering solutions and recommendations to the onsite Field Service Representatives;
- Ensure program requirements are met by creating and performing unit and system-level tests and recommend systems upgrades;
- Research technical data and documentation, perform calculations, complete analysis to troubleshoot complex communication systems;
- Develope engineering preventive maintenance plans;
- Provide hands-on support in the installation, integration and managing of the systems.