Data Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Technician to join our team.
- Key Qualifications;
- Desire of 1+ year oil and gas operations and familiarity with production data and well information required;
- Review and research gathering system details in daily, weekly and monthly data quality Spotfire reports;
- We are looking for a hardworking, collaborative and highly organized individual to join the team as a project coordinator;
- This position requires excellent attention to detail, data entry skills, ability to do redundant work and relies heavily on Excel;
- Provide production data support;
- Data analytics using specialized systems and software’s;
- Research problems in real time associated with well and central facility production data to ensure data accuracy;
- Identify and correct allocation issues and missing production volumes;
- Run Ticket Reconciliation; historical and current month;
- Please Local Candidates Only and must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card) to facilitate access to facilities;
- Work closely with Production Reporting and Production Technicians for daily and monthly reports;
- Candidate must be able to work in an open environment, excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Be self-motivated and have the skill to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Repair and replace data connectors on network cables and data drops;
- 2 years of experience in Setup and configuring PC’s (creating local accounts and acquire static IPs on customer’s Intranet and networks);
- Physical capabilities to include lifting up to 50 lbs;
- Assist with imaging of laptops and PCs for deployment.