Electrical Engineer, PE Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Electrical Engineer, PE to join our team.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, and Outlook);
- Drafting and BIM software (AutoCAD / Revit);
- Experience developing arc flash and power system studies. Experience with SKM Power Tools preferred;
- Demonstrated problem solving ability and willing to think outside of the box;
- Motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills;
- Prior experience with government, healthcare or high education and research clients strongly preferred;
- Registered Professional Engineer or ability to obtain state of Missouri Professional Engineer license;
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in facility design and construction;
- Experience communicating with clients, partners, and key stakeholders at a high level;
- Strong working knowledge of the National Electric Code and other industry codes and standards;
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- CAD experience, good verbal and written communications skills;
- Five or more years of design experience for engineering and/or architectural projects;
- Four year electrical engineering degree;
- P.E. license;
- Emphasis on technology projects.