Highway Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Highway Engineer to join our team.
- Research design options and document findings;
- Researches code requirements;
- Prepares environmental impact and other administrative reports required for project permits;
- Analyzes information and data to perform routine design tasks;
- Assist or participate in preparation of business proposals;
- Receives instructions from Project Manager or Senior Project Engineers as to the general results expected;
- Keeps Project Manager informed of workload and any changes in project schedule or scope or additional services.
- No relocation or stipend assistance;
- Geopak and/or MicroStation working knowledge;
- Ability to obtain Fundamentals of Engineering registration within 1 year;
- Previous internship experience in roadway, bridge, drainage, construction inspection and/or lighting;
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited program.