Intern NE Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Intern NE to join our team.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables;
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance;
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood;
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans;
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- + GPA Preferred;
- On track to Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Working towards a Bachelors degree in an applicable technology field or an Associates degree, specific to IT;
- On track for a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related discipline;
- On track for a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program for instructional technology, computer science degree or equivalent;
- Ideal candidate will be majoring in technical communication, English, communications or journalism;
- Analytical Problem Solving;
- Taking Initiative with Minimal Supervision;
- None Working Arrangements;
- + GPA preferred, preferrablly rising Junior/Senior;
- Currently enrolled in bachelor’s program for education, english, communications degree or equivalent;
- Self-Starting, but Team-Oriented Travel Requirements;
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards.