Entry Level Warehouse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Warehouse to join our team.
- Operating tuggers, fork-lifts, and pallet jacks as necessary to complete job function;
- Palletizing products that cannot be recouped or sold to salvage company for food banks;
- Coordinating activities with credit returns personnel;
- Recouping reusable products and disposing of waste according to company policy;
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals;
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department; which are subject to overnights shifts, weekends, and holidays;
- Must be able to work in various temperature controlled zones ranging from -5 F to ambient temperature.