Warehouse Positions Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Warehouse Positions to join our team.
- Safety vest;
- Safety glasses;
- Use of a utility knife;
- Hearing protection;
- Operate a grinder;
- Order Picking;
- Steel toed boots required;
- Loading and unloading product;
- Use sawsall to cut unused tiling into small sections to put into grinder.
- One year or more of continuous work experience through a company (Temporary service experience excluded);
- 6+ months of warehouse experience;
- Warehouse experience is a plus;
- Proven attendance record;
- Ability to work overtime as needed, including some weekends during peak periods;
- Must be able to independently lift up to 50 – 70 lbs. depending on the position;
- Must be self-motivated and exhibit initiative;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment;
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent;
- Good hand/eye coordination;
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.