General Warehouse Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a General Warehouse to join our team.
- Match receipts against purchase orders;
- Manual lifting and handling of objects such as totes, boxes, or garments;
- Count, select and sort items by style, color, store order or other criteria;
- Load and unload merchandise from trailers;
- Pack or unpack merchandise in and out of boxes;
- Stage product to prepare for shipment;
- Other general warehouse duties as assigned by the supervisor;
- Using an RF Scanner to locate the correct items in the warehouse;
- Selecting the correct quantity of product requested, based off of the order;
- Wrapping pallets to be shipped out;
- Printing off shipping labels for product to be shipped out;
- Loading and unloading product from trucks;
- Use pallet jacks to transport items;
- Packing items into boxes to be shipped out;
- Picking warehouse products based off a pick ticket or selection sheet.
- Previous shipping experience using UPS, Fed Ex, World Ship – Preferred;
- Previous experience working BOLs;
- RF Scanner Experience – Preferred;
- Recent warehouse experience preferred.