Senior Experience Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our team.
- Is able to wireframe or provide visual mockups. Strong focus on visual design;
- Adapt creative styles as needed while maintaining creative, technical, and brand standards universally;
- Integration of UI components within Unity game engine;
- Interface with project stakeholders to ensure the user experience reflects customer needs and consistency;
- Evaluates designs quickly and creates original high-quality 2D work;
- Possess excellent understanding of style guidelines, design processes, and creative workflow.
- Highly experienced with Unity, UGUI, Unity Animation systems (Mech-anim);
- Actively seeks to learn. Generates new ideas and solutions;
- Has a solid understanding of UI implementation in Unity;
- Expert level skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator);
- Working knowledge of common XD software packages such as Sketch, Adobe XD. etc;
- Can assist the Experience Design Director and Art Director in maintaining the visual quality and consistency of UI art;
- Proven expertise in new game development;
- Can adapt to an existing visual style and create high-quality UI art;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Generate multiple credible design solutions;
- Target appropriate methods and fidelity based on learning objectives;
- Maintain fluency in shared tools and software;
- Design within an established set of rules (patterns, guidelines, constraints, principles, etc.);
- Articulate user, business, or technical reasoning for design decision;
- Judge solution quality and context appropriateness.