Social Media Graphic Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Social Media Graphic Designer to join our team.
- Work with internal teams to create 360 campaigns with an emphasis on social media;
- You’ll collaborate closely with the rest of the Communications Team to brainstorm opportunities for greater impact;
- Concept and execute design work across digital and print mediums;
- You’ll build a volunteer team of designers to be a part of creating sermon graphics & translating them into multiple language options;
- You’ll find new and improved ways to market content through social media.
- Expert mastery in design tools (including Photoshop and Illustrator) needed to execute;
- Understand parameters for social media design;
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite;
- Ability to think outside the box and try out an aesthetic that feels new, fresh, delightful, and different;
- Experience thriving in a fast-paced workplace or start-up;
- Previous experience working as a graphic designer on a freelance/contract basis;
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects or Final Cut Pro or other video editing software a plus;
- Passion for the CMB product and customers is essential;
- 2+ years of experience ideating and creating visuals for social media;
- You don’t have to be single but you must want to help people make lasting connections;
- Bonus: Front-end coding, photography & videography experience;
- Have 3+ years graphic design experience;
- Ability to create content that both expresses our brand emotional voice, elevates our brand perception, and feels digestible to our audience.