Corporate Trainer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Corporate Trainer to join our team.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university is required;
- Two years of corporate training experience preferred;
- Flexibility in schedule and some travel required;
- Must be able to read, speak and write English.
- Minimum 5 years in Mortgage Lending and/or industry related experience;
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner;
- Must provide a positive and professional example to trainees;
- Excellent facilitation skills: Instructor Led Training and Virtual Instructor Led Training in one-on-one and group presentation environments;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint in addition to other various applications;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively deal with employees and various levels of management staff;
- Extraordinary team and customer orientation;
- Solid time management skills;
- Up to 25% travel required;
- Pleasant, friendly attitude, with an ability to adapt to change;
- Additional certifications in adult learning and training are a plus;
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision-making skills;
- 4 years’ experience in training and education for sales or call centers or related environments;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of best practices in adult learning and instructional design (ADDIE, Gagne, Bloom’s Taxonomy, etc.).