Financial Planning Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Financial Planning Intern to join our team.
- Reviewing and updating client information for the financial planning process;
- Creating and preparing presentation materials for meetings with clients;
- Performing Investment Research using Morningstar and Bloomberg;
- Maintaining client and investment data;
- Creating investment proposals for new clients;
- Supporting various business development initiatives;
- Assisting with Financial Plans and projections.
- Desire to support actions that are in the best interest of the client;
- Effective team player with a high level of integrity;
- Interested in pursuing a career in Financial Planning and Wealth Management;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines;
- Self-starter, takes initiative;
- Computer savvy with experience using Excel;
- Strong sense of responsibility with a positive “can do” attitude;
- Minimum grade point average of 3.5, impressive standardized test scores;
- Possess strong interpersonal communication skills;
- High energy level, self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency;
- Organized and detail oriented.