International Tax Senior Associate Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a International Tax Senior Associate to join our team.
- Advise clients on income tax treaty planning opportunities arising from inbound and outbound cross-border investing and trading activities;
- Provide leadership to associates and review their work;
- Prepare and review complex tax models illustrating multinational entities’ attributes, effective tax rate, and cash tax expense in advising clients;
- Tax Due Diligence Assignments;
- Both Inbound and Outbound planning;
- Transfer Pricing Documentation Studies;
- Tax Compliance (principally international related).
- Strong research and writing, Excel modeling, and oral communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; Masters in Taxation, JD, and/or LLM (with a concentration in tax) preferred;
- A minimum of three years of experience working on engagements involving international, mergers and acquisitions, and/or federal tax planning;
- Knowledge of a broad range of international and domestic tax law provisions;
- Minimum of one year of experience working on engagements involving international, mergers and acquisitions, and/or federal tax planning.