Manager, Business Tax Services Alternative Investments Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Manager, Business Tax Services Alternative Investments to join our team.
- Act as the first point of contact for internal and external clients;
- Assess tax impact on clients of rules and law changes, develop tax arguments to support conclusions and make recommendations to clients;
- Manage teams of tax professionals/assistants working on client projects;
- Manage client portfolios of various size and scope within the alternative investment fund industry (private equity, real estate and/or hedge funds);
- Deliver high quality tax services to clients;
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and project budgets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex financial information;
- Proficiency in the taxation of partnerships and tiered investment fund structures;
- A minimum of five years of tax experience in the alternative investment industry;
- A minimum of eight years of tax experience in the alternative investment industry.