Quantitative Risk Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Quantitative Risk Analyst to join our team.
- Perform business controls and checks during the execution process;
- Be able to work independently on projects with strict deadlines;
- Interact with model development team to provide testing for proposed model adjustments and overlays;
- Review and articulate model execution results to internal team and stakeholders.
- Experience in a quantitative environment is preferred;
- Mathematical and modeling skills;
- Risk Management – operations, procedures, and controls;
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability;
- Coding Skills & experience in SAS, SQL, R, Python, LaTeX;
- Experience interfacing with audit and compliance professionals;
- Ability to liaison with internal team members and other stakeholders in order to enhance current ongoing model monitoring process;
- Very hands-on and detail oriented, “can-do” attitude;
- Strong intuition for financial markets and risks;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels (i.e. colleagues to senior management) and situations (i.e. one-on-one to presentations);
- Familiarity with CCAR, CECL, BASEL;
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Strong attitude for independent critical thinking.