RF/Microwave Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a RF/Microwave Engineer to join our team.
- Develop manufacturing assembly and test processes for high voltage and/or microwave components;
- Assist with sub-system level documentation including: design inputs, outputs, validation and verification;
- Remotely support escalated microwave or high voltage issues from hospitals throughout the world.
- Ability to plan, track and manage work to schedule;
- Able to quickly grasp user level or system requirements and translate into subsystem requirements and designs;
- Minimum BS, MS preferred in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Nuclear Engineering or similar;
- Experience in production of low volume high-value large complex systems such as medical or semi-conductor systems is preferred but not essential.