Student Services Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Student Services Coordinator to join our team.
- Internship recruitment and placement;
- Assist in keeping the school compliant with state, national, and organizational standards of compliance;
- Advise new and current students on KI courses and products; collect lead information and participate in conversion efforts;
- University admissions guidance and counseling;
- Domestic marketing activities, including community outreach events and activities, phone calls, etc;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Cash management: book deposits, payments, etc;
- Housing options recruitment and procurement and student placement;
- Planning and/or execution of daily, weekly, monthly activities; creating monthly activities calendar;
- Deliver outstanding hands-on student service;
- Oversee the Social Activities Program – fun activities in Los Angeles for our students.
- Prior experience with international students and/ or advising;
- One or more foreign language ability;
- Experience with database systems;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Minimum of three years full time work experience, preferably in a high-volume, high-demand service area;
- Three years of work experience in a high-volume, high-demand service area;
- Evidence of strong written and verbal skills required, as is accuracy, and the ability to work under stress and to meet deadlines;
- Occasional weekend and evening hours required;
- Experience working with college or graduate school students; experience with medical education, or experience in a clinic or hospital setting.