ABA Behavior Technician Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a ABA Behavior Technician to join our team.
- Providing ABA Therapy to children with autism;
- Reporting and collecting data on the progress and abilities of the child;
- Working with children with autism daily.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills;
- At minimum have afternoon availability, ideally between 3 PM – 7 PM, Monday – Friday;
- Must maintain highest standard of ethics;
- Compassionate individual with a passion to help make a difference in a child’s development;
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Preferred: Minimum 6 months of ABA experience working with children on the autism spectrum;
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, proof of auto insurance, and a good driving record;
- Confidentiality and experience working with children;
- CPR Certified;
- Minimum of a high school diploma;
- Must have proof of reliable transportation, driver’s license, and valid car insurance;
- Need to be at least 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check;
- Experience working as a: CAN, Caregiver, Home Health Aide, Behavior Technician is a plus;
- First Aid Certified.