Andriod developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Andriod developer to join our team.
- Understanding nuances of fragments and Android XML layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for both phones and tablets;
- Interpret UI/UX wireframes and design assets into functional requirements for development of high-performance Android phone and tablet apps;
- Work with UX development team and ensure that the UI development meets user acceptance testing;
- Work with leads for Client and Core development to ensure that the UI designs are implementable;
- Work with UI design team and validate the UI wireframes and design assets for the targeted mobile apps while ensuring great user experiece.
- Collaborate with different teams and work in agile development model;
- Familiarity with Robotium and Roboelectric (automated UI testing and mocking) a plus;
- Good analytical skills to break down requirements, solve complex problems;
- Angular / React development Experience;
- Strong application programming experience in Android;
- Good experience with build management tools like maven, Ant, Gradle;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience in Java;
- Experience in Mobile projects;
- Expertise with Java, design patterns, and the Android/Eclipse developer tool chain.