Android Application Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Android Application Developer to join our team.
- Influence architecture and development of our new platform with your experience and/or wisdom;
- Strive for continuous improvement of the Zipcar member experience and internal processes;
- Collects, interprets, and documents specifications required to develop new or revise existing functionality;
- Provide on-call application or advanced troubleshooting support as requested;
- Use modern tooling for rapid development, integrated testing, and high performance;
- Perform data extractions and migrations between systems;
- Create and/or maintain interfaces between systems utilizing appropriate and available interface technologies and tools;
- Design, implement, deliver, and maintain Zipcar s next generation mobile platform;
- Troubleshooting problems or questions from users;
- Writes advanced Structured Query Language (SQL) code and/or utilizes data reporting and analytics tools to fulfill reporting needs;
- Aids trainers when needed;
- Mentor junior engineers, conduct insightful code reviews.
- Android App Dev for Embedded Devices-L3;
- Clear verbal and written communication; demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers from a variety of disciplines;
- Android Application-L3 (Mandatory);
- Knowledge of a variety of web APIs, such as Twilio, AWS, Stripe, etc.