Android Mobile Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Android Mobile Developer to join our team.
- Bug Fixes – Support and collaborate with our client success team to track down reported bugs and repair in a timely manner;
- Testing / QA – Work with our client success team to help devise a plan for testing and validating new features in a sandbox environment;
- Manage Android release cycle – Manage updates, Google review process and release schedule for Android version of the app;
- Working with our team of engineers to build and design mobile applications;
- Continuously evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
- Spec APIs – Work with our web development team to clearly spec necessary APIs;
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Strong working knowledge of Java, Kotlin and other various programming languages;
- Android kernel, drivers, and JNI exposure; APKs for Android;
- Significant Android app experience;
- Experience with some of the following: ARM/ X86/ other Android processors;
- Web platform software (mobile software and mobile hardware);
- Experience with network browser internals, HEAP internals, HEAP overflow, use after free and spray concepts;
- Deep kernel or driver experience, Linux/Unix kernel experience;
- Experience with code execution in non-traditional manners using shell code and injected code;
- Debug tools for crash analysis;
- Experience with manual loading and execution techniques;
- Reverse engineering and software analysis tools toolsets (eg. IDAPro);
- Native debugging.