Cloud Automation Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer to join our team.
- Ensure that SLAs are met in executing operational tasks;
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum SDLC;
- Evaluate performance trends and expected changes in demand and capacity, and establish the appropriate scalability plans;
- Design, build, manage and operate the infrastructure and configuration of SaaS applications with a focus on automation and infrastructure as code;
- Troubleshoot and solve customer issues on production deployments;
- Perform detailed scoping of features;
- Interface with Product manager and Product owner to refine requirements and translate requirements to stories and epics.
- Operations – Continuous Integration and Deployment;
- Experience in modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures;
- Some experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular and Bootstrap a solid plus;
- Experience in languages and infrastructure such as Terraform, Go, Python, C, C++, and scripting is mandatory;
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Team lead experience, Experience working with global and remote teams;
- Experience in full-stack development;
- 7+ years writing production back-end/embedded systems code;
- Experience with a pair programming model highly desirable;
- Experience with agile methodologies and ability to lead scrums;
- Cloud Infrastructure: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform & Azure.