Database Coordinator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Database Coordinator to join our team.
- Contacting Federal Agencies to resolve questions, inconsistencies or missing data;
- Compile Open Season Benefit Fair data into database;
- Validate database information: Federal Agency data.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Excellent data entry skills;
- Phone skills required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively as a team member;
- Affiliate Knowledge: Understands the mission and structure of the affiliate and exhibits agency’s core values;
- Be discrete and safe guard confidential information;
- Requires an understanding of and commitment to quality healthcare and excellent customer service;
- Must be able to travel within and outside organization region as job dictates;
- Must be pleasant, courteous and helpful;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task;
- Ability to manage stress with multiple competing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude and affect;
- Ability to effectively use organization’s computer systems;
- Must be able to work other shifts including evenings and weekends;
- Ability to manage details, handle a variety of tasks simultaneously and work under pressure.