IAM Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a IAM Engineer to join our team.
- Strong ability to prioritize work based on business objectives;
- Experience in the following domains preferred: SSO/Federation, Active Directory, Azure, AWS, Sailpoint IIQ, Privileged Access, Access Certifications;
- Experience preferred with Agile methodologies/DevOps environment;
- Identity, Application and Mobile Gateways;
- Experience in developing within enterprise Identity Governance Administration systems required;
- Identity and Access Management Integrations/ Implementation;
- Handles moderately complex issues independently;
- Has a solid understanding of Identity and Access Management technologies and tools, including Authentication and Access techniques;
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer Science, Information systems or equivalent work experience in the IT field;
- Ability to explain technical solutions to technical teams and non-technical teams;
- Exhibits appetite for continuous learning and improvement;
- Strong sense of ownership and the ability to work with a limited set of requirements;
- 2+ years developing directly within Sailpoint IdentityIQ;
- Strong ability to align technical needs to business processes.
- 3 years of experience supporting IAM solutions, preferably with Sailpoint;
- Experience deploying, configuring and troubleshooting both traditional and web application firewalls;
- Experience with Snort IDS or other security tools;
- Experience in troubleshooting IAM issues as it relates to user access and performing triage on business-impacting issues;
- Experience supporting systems UNIX & Windows platforms;
- Expert in Linux shell scripting, Python, or Powershell;
- Previous consulting experience highly preferred;
- Bachelors’ or Master’s degree in relevant discipline(s), or equivalent education/experience in Information Technology or Information Security fields.