Integration Engineer I develops and implements solutions integrating applications across the enterprise or its units/departments. Evaluates existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs. Being an Integration Engineer I requires C++ or Java; XML; EDI or OBI; Oracle or Microsoft SQL. Typically requires a bachelor’s degree. Additionally, Integration Engineer I typically reports to a manager. The Integration Engineer I works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. To be an Integration Engineer I typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Integration Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Integration Engineer to join our team.
- Engage Chemical Service Provider to ensure integrity related risks are adequately addresses in chemical injection and surveillance program;
- Drive multiple cross functional initiatives, and production operations support;
- Participate in risk management through HAZOP, HAZID, and other processes;
- Provide guidance to junior engineers and contractors;
- Support operations team and remote engineering team to ensure the safe production of hydrocarbons;
- Develops measures and monitors ongoing effectiveness of DevOps for assigned business line(s);
- Employ Agile to offer distinctive support for software engineering and integration;
- Communicate suppliers and vendors with drawing specifications, tolerance, and special process steps;
- Searching, sourcing, obtaining quotation, and selecting materials and vendors;
- Tasked with developing within an on premise Integration stack to support online and mobile development activities;
- Support and/or supervise transfer of new product or product modifications to manufacturing;
- Design and execute test plans to verify the feasibility, design, operation, or performance of instrument, components, or systems;
- Oversee the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor Integration Engineers;
- Produce solid models and detailed drawings of mechanical components and assemblies in CAD (ie. SolidWorks);
- Manages all aspects of integration testing and verification ensuring all tasks are performed for all interfaces of a DevOps solution.
- 10+ years of industry experience;
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Expert in using REST and SOAP API’s;
- 10 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years spent in asset integrity;
- PE preferred;
- Expert in Architecting and building Mulesoft Integrations and API’s;
- Maintain an active BOSIET;
- Experience using Anypoint Platform – API Manager, Runtime Manager, Exchange etc;
- Eager to take responsibility, accountability and ownership of systems and processes;
- Knowledgeable of securing data; understands PGP, SSH, OAuth, SFTP;
- Able to design mechanical and electrical components/systems;
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic;
- Ability to analyze data, resolve issues, and think diagnostically;
- Knowledgeable of securing data; understands PGP, SSH, OAuth, HTTPS, SFTP.