Data Integration Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Integration Engineer to join our team.
- Performance Tuning and Optimization of all Data Ingestion and Data Integration processes, including Data Platform and databases;
- Building and testing new/updated data flows and ensuring the data meets the business needs;
- Developing integrated data solutions, modernizing, consolidating, and coordinating business needs across several applications;
- Support Data Analyst and Business Stakeholder in analyzing and resolving any data issues as required.
- Understanding of data Schema modeling (Dimensions, Measures, Slowly Changing Dimension);
- Minimum Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent;
- 5 or more years proven hands-on experience as a Data Integration engineer in Integration Space;
- Minimum 3 years hands-on technical experience with ETL Tool such as Data Stage, Informatica tools;
- Minimum 3 years Hands-on Experience in developing complex BI Reports and Dashboards;
- Strong Ability to hit tight deadlines and work under pressure;
- Basic level knowledge in area of data modeling expertise (e.g., keys, logical, subject areas, referential integrity);
- Strong Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction, extreme pressure, and tight deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- 2+ years with SQL or NoSQL databases;
- 3+ years of experience in a data-centric industry role (ETL, DBA, etc.);
- Eagerness to learn new technical concepts;
- 2+ years with optimizing technical processes;
- 2+ years experience with data wrangling (R, Python for data processing).