Data Integration Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Integration Developer to join our team.
- Work closely with business analysts and project team;
- Work to build adaptors and APIs with multiple data sources;
- Assist with developing enhancements to the platform;
- Multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail;
- Take part in code reviews and training sessions with team members;
- Work with multiple clients to assess and resolve data quality issues;
- Liaise with production support team to address escalated issues;
- Prioritize workload when involved with multiple concurrent projects;
- Document internal software and procedures;
- Ensure the scalability and supportability of the platform.
- SQL and relational databases;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- 1-2 years of experience in software development preferred;
- Oracle & PostgreSQL;
- Experience with business intelligence & analytics;
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment;
- Must be attentive to detail and passionate about big data & analytics;
- Basic knowledge of: Java and/or Groovy;
- Knowledge of and/or experience in the financial services industry.