Lead UI Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Lead UI Developer to join our team.
- Design and architect UX and UI components based on functional specifications and requirements;
- Evaluate technologies and present proposed architecture to team;
- Develop components and solutions that integrate with web applications;
- Create UI from provided wireframes, design comps and UI artifacts;
- Collaborate with team members about their designs and solutions;
- Perform code reviews as well as subjecting your code to reviews;
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for product deliverables;
- Utilize TDD to create code and unit tests which check acceptance criteria and provide broad code coverage.
- At least 8 years of experience in the software development life cycle;
- Experience with Java technologies frontend and backend is a plus;
- Experience developing single page applications as lead developer preferred;
- Optimizing code for performance;
- Candidate should have experience in REACT JS at least 2-3 Years;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- At least 8 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects;
- Effective communication and time management skills;
- Experience with REST, PhoneGap, HTML5, Sencha, jQuery, Backbone.js, Marionette, RequireJS preferred;
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or comparable experience;
- Experience with AngularJS, Oracle, Mongo, NodeJS is a plus;
- Experience developing applications with Agile and iterative methodologies preferred;
- At least 6 years of experience in Design and architecture review;
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and frameworks.