Managed Services Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Managed Services Engineer to join our team.
- Install/Maintain virtual infrastructures;
- Create and manage existing customer environments in Azure;
- Update and maintain documentation pertaining to internal engineering processes;
- Provide escalation support for operations issues off the help desk;
- Manage hot fixes / standard patches for Windows servers and workstations;
- Manage existing Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory environments;
- Provide storage and server level administration;
- Execute business processes (e.g. service level agreements, hand off from engineering to operations, support requests);
- Dell Server hardware maintenance and architecture;
- Utilize scripts to increase productivity and implement automation for repetitive tasks in operations;
- Server administration and troubleshooting on full OSI layer .
- Experience building images a plus;
- Experience with 365 stack a huge plus;
- Experience with Dell server platforms and management tools;
- Experience work for an MSP, utilizing a PSA and RMM Tools;
- Experience with standardized builds of virtualization and migrating bare metal infrastructure to virtualized environments;
- Experience with Windows Server 2012/2016. Active Directory, GPO, IIS, DNS, DHCP, DFS/R, Microsoft Certificate Authority, Essentials.