Mid-Level Systems Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Mid-Level Systems Engineer to join our team.
- Develop and manage the milestone schedule and resources to balance priorities and tasks;
- Conduct thorough reviews of systems engineering products and provide feedback in a timely manner;
- Develop and update requirements and enterprise architecture to accurately reflect enterprise capabilities and programs.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in systems engineering;
- Experience using and/or administration of DOORS;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a group;
- Demonstrated understanding of systems engineering;
- Experience with requirements management tools (eg DOORs) and CM tools (eg SVN, Clearcase);
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- U.S. Citizenship;
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering;
- Familiarity with FAA systems engineering documentation;
- Must have FAA experience and understand the NAS system architecture;
- Minimum of two (2) years of aerospace industry experience;
- Experience with developing products for AMS milestones;
- Active Secret clearance required;
- Energetic, motivated, self-starting;
- Excellent writing, oral communication, and organizational skills.