Principal UX Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Principal UX Designer to join our team.
- Clearly define and document problems, goals, user needs, insights necessary to communicate and implement designs;
- Design experiences to scale across multiple scenarios, products, and customers for the web;
- Drive usability studies, research and market analysis and integrate results to improve the user experience;
- Define and implement success metrics;
- Understand customer needs, journey, and product requirements to design usable, useful, and engaging user experiences;
- Serve as the design lead for onboarding users into GoDaddy’s Websites + Marketing suite;
- Build interactive design concepts and accompanying prototypes;
- Actively lead multiple projects, from start to finish, to meet priorities and requirements in an agile environment;
- Conducting regular user testing and research;
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects in an agile environment;
- Translating user problems and principles into detailed solutions;
- Engage product leaders to identify, scope, and prioritize design, Ux research, and documentation needs and activities;
- Designing native and web mobile experiences;
- Own the development of the UX strategy, user journeys, and forward-looking user experiences across a wide variety of SaaS products and projects.
- Experience with creating web-based products, mobile applications for iOS and Android;
- Experience with design research techniques to understand the customer (e.g., interviews, contextual inquiry, usability testing, card sorting);
- Experience in managing and directing of cross-functional and creative teams driving collaboration.