Senior Interaction Designer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Interaction Designer to join our team.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, and track issues;
- Detail the user flow experience of the user and define the compelling experience;
- Be responsible for all stages of design, thinking strategically while executing on objectives and demonstrating great attention to detail;
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented;
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually;
- Demonstrated experience in designing usable web/TV-based and/or mobile interfaces.
- Expert in branding, animation, and standard website production;
- Self-starter, with ability to work on multiple projects while simultaneously meeting tight deadlines;
- Lead projects from kick-off through completion with assistance from art directors and art supervisors;
- Ability to read wireframes and transform them into mock-ups;
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams;
- 4+ years working as an interaction designer, with a strong portfolio;
- Create campaign assets for production and development;
- Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables;
- Proficiency with sketching, visualizing, prototyping and testing of service solutions in both early and late stages of development;
- Adhere to internal processes, budgets, and timelines for each project;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, comfortable with presenting to larger teams and sometimes clients;
- Ability to visually and verbally articulate ideas;
- Updated on the latest techniques/trends/thinking within your field and ready to share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients.