Qlikview Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Qlikview Developer to join our team.
- Design, build, test and debug QlikView solutions based on the requirements;
- Lead QlikView development projects and gather analytical requirements from the business users and translate into technical requirements;
- Create complex expressions for dynamic aggregation;
- Utilizing scripting language to meet complex business requirements;
- Work on internal QlikView initiatives and assist with development estimates.
- Knowledge of Qlik publisher;
- Strong QlikView user interface knowledge: charts, graphs, tables, expressions, properties, tabs and layout;
- Develop effective QlikView data models;
- Mentor and manage QlikView developers;
- Should be able to manage multiple projects and be flexible;
- Tune data loads and QlikView applications for efficient performance;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a closely related field;
- Good communication and analytical skills.