Senior Gameplay Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Gameplay Programmer to join our team.
- Develop online gameplay features in C ++ in the Unreal Engine;
- Collaborate with programming team members to develop various gameplay systems;
- Create and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code;
- Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimize code;
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards;
- Mentor mid-level and Junior Programmers;
- Work with game designers, artists, and other engineers to create compelling gameplay experiences;
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices and linear algebra;
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and the Blueprint scripting language;
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language);
- Excellent problem-solving ability;
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Game Design or other Technical degree;
- Excellent C++ skills.