Gameplay Programmer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Gameplay Programmer to join our team.
- Collaborate with animators and designers to implement game play features;
- Develop online gameplay features in C ++ in the Unreal Engine;
- Create and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code;
- Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimize code;
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards;
- Collaborate with team members to develop various gameplay systems;
- Additional duties include assisting with content creation for game development and assisting with quality control of all products.
- Excellent C++ skills;
- 3+ years of professional game development experience;
- Excellent problem-solving ability;
- Strong math skills, knowledge of vectors, matrices and linear algebra;
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Game Design, Technical degree or equivalent relevant programming experience;
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 and the Blueprint scripting language;
- Strong communication skills (English is our working language).