Senior Visualization Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Visualization Developer to join our team.
- Rigorously unpack data visualization methods to reproduce any compelling and effective charting method available regardless of tool set;
- Keep current on data visualization technologies and best practices;
- Develop for multiple platforms, including web and mobile;
- Be a leader in user-center design;
- Document and communicate systems/analytics changes to the business, translating complex functionality into the business relevant language;
- Work independently and take initiative to identify, explore and solve problems.
- At least 5 years in object-oriented and functional C++ programming;
- Know-how in rendering (server and client-side, with and without GPU, on- and offscreen), e.g. using three.js, WebGL, OpenGL and/or OSMesa;
- Development experience with at least one scientific/ data analysis framework, like VTK (preferred), NetCDF, HDF5, or similar;
- Practical experiences as user of a post-processor in at least one project;
- At least 5 years of professional experience in scientific data analysis with large unstructured datasets (scalar, vector, tensor fields).